Love Grows Card
- Cardstock: Marrone; Onice; Blush Red Medium
- Miss Molly patterned
- Coordinating button
- Stamps: Loves Me, Loves Me Not; Hanging by a Thread; Love Grows
- Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown Ink Pad
- Circle template, 3", or compass
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 6"x8"; score and fold in half. Cut 3"x6" patterned piece and adhere to card. Stamp paper seams with X stitching stamp.
- 2. Cut 1/4"x4" pink strip; adhere to card above center. Cut 3" circle from cream cardstock; lightly wipe surface with ink and adhere to card. Stamp star stitching across strip and circle.
- 3. Stamp 10 "love" petals on pink cardstock; cut out and adhere to circle center as shown. Glue button to center.
- 4. Cut 1-1/2"x2" pink cardstock piece; ink edges and stamp sentiment. Adhere to card.
- 1. Develop your own color theory! Try card in red/pink or black/white or metallics.
- 2. Keep a matching permanent pen handy for filling in fine stamped details in case you ever get a less-than-perfect impression.