Embossed Joy Card
- Cardstock: Treasures Sherwood Green; ColorMates Heritage White
- Specialty: Petallics Spring Larch pearlescent solid; Inkjet Printable White Vellum
- Blitzen Collection Velvet Stocking patterned
- White organza ribbon
- Crystal beads, four
- Embossing equipment: Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser; D’vine Swirl Embossing Folder
- Die-cutting equipment: Revolution Tabletop Die-Cutting System; Washington Alphabet dies
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2" patterned square, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4" vellum square and 4" white cardstock square. Follow directions to emboss vellum with swirl pattern. Mat vellum with cardstock square; sew zig-zag stitch around edges. Adhere to card.
- 4. Follow directions to cut "Joy" letters from pearlescent paper; adhere to vellum.
- 5. Glue beads to vellum corners; tie ribbon around top of card.