Be Mine Card
- Red Devil cardstock
- Cupid Collection patterned: I Love You; Black Print
- Cupid Collection Tiny Letter Stickers
- Black Buckle Brad
- Black/white polka dot ribbon
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Pinking Paper Edgers scissors
- 1. Cut cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 5-1/4" black paper square; ink edges. Center and adhere paper to card.
- 3. Cut 2"x5-1/2" word paper strip. Trim long edges with pinking scissors, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 4. Cut 16" ribbon length and thread one end through buckle brad. Attach brad to card front so ribbon slides freely. Wrap and tie ribbon around card front, knotting to right of brad.
- 5. Adhere round "be mine" sticker over ribbon at brad center.
- 1. Swap dimensions for patterned paper pieces for a unique twist; use red ribbon and brad.
- 2. To save time, purchase ready-to-use card bases.
- 3. Stampers, use favorite Valentine mini motif stamps to create one-of-a-kind background papers.