“You Are a Wonderful Friend" Card
- Neenah Bright White Premium Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Citrus Squeeze Collection: Berry Blast, Fruit Smoothie
- Little Yellow Bicycle Vintage Summer Collection Fabric Favorites
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Simon Says Stamp YOU Stamp (SSS101211) and Craft Die (S146)
- Imagine Crafts StazOn Black Cherry Ink
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, sewing machine with thread
- 1. Make 4"x5-1/2" Bright White side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/2" pink floral panel and 3-3/4"x5" blue floral panel. Mat together and machine-sew around edges of both panels; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut two frames from paper as shown; remove center from red frame.
- 4. Die cut "you" from light blue frame; set word aside for another project. Stamp sentiment at bottom of frame.
- 5. Adhere frames to card as shown. Die cut "you" from pink floral paper; adhere into opening on light blue frame.
- 6. Trim ribbon ends from fabric medallion; adhere medallion to card. Adhere button from medallion on center.