Trees Teach Us Card
Everyone faces challenges in life. When friends and family need encouragement, send an inspirational message to motivate and positively impact their lives.
- Cardstock: cream, light pink
- Coordinating patterned paper
- Light pink ruffled-edge ribbon
- A Muse Studio Pink Mini Dot Twinkle Stickers
- Lizzie Anne Designs In the Treetop Stamp Set
- Ink pads: black, light pink
- Light pink marker
- Stampin' Up! Blender Pen
- Paper piercer
- Corner rounder punch
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring tool
- 1. Card size is 4-1/4"x5-1/2".
- Trees Teach Us Card
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half. Use corner rounder to punch two opposite corners of card, punching through both layers.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" cream piece and stamp with pink leaves. Round two corners to match card.
- 3. Cut 2"x5-1/4" patterned paper strip and adhere to card. Pierce a double row of holes along left side, offsetting them slightly. Use pink marker to connect dots for faux stitching. Tie ribbon around panel and adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp black tree and sentiment on cream cardstock. Trim into a rectangle and round two corners to match card. Mat stamped panel on pink cardstock and punch corners again. Highlight tree and sentiment with blender pen and pink ink pad. Adhere panel to card with dimensional adhesive dots.
- 5. Twist rhinestone string to make ribbon; adhere to treetop.
- 6. Stamp one pink leaf on cream cardstock and cut out; adhere to bottom right corner of card with adhesive dot.