Natural Fall Note
- Cardstock: Glossy White, Shimmery White, Vellum (Stampin’ Up!); English Garden Collection Endive, Water Green (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Mountain Lake Craft Seam Binding (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Silver brads
- Au Naturale stamp set (Lizzie Anne Designs)
- Ink pads: VersaMark, Timber Brown StazOn, Pearlescent Beige Brilliance (Tsukineko); Classic Stampin’ dye pads in Certainly Celery, River Rock, Soft Sky (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stampin’ Write Markers (Stampin’ Up!): Certainly Celery; River Rock; Soft Sky
- Circle punches: 1/16”; 1-3/8”
- Sponge dauber
- 1. Cut Endive card stock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" piece of Glossy White cardstock. Use VersaMark ink to stamp leaf image repeatedly; let dry. Use dauber to randomly sponge on Soft Sky, River Rock and Certainly Celery ink over leaves, blending well. Stamp random Beige leaves. Tear cardstock as shown and ink torn edge with dauber. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut 2-1/2" Shimmery White square and stamp center with Timber Brown leaf; color image with markers. Lightly sponge leaf with Beige ink.
- 4. Cut 2-1/2" vellum square; punch large circle from center. Layer vellum over cardstock and punch small holes in each corner; insert brads. Mat layers on Water Green cardstock; adhere to card. Tie ribbon around card.
- 5. Stamp Beige sentiment as shown.