Mouse & Cheese Thoughts of You Card
- Prismatics Blush Red cardstock (Prism Papers): Light; Medium; Dark
- Red Swirl organdy ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Red Felt Flower (Creative Impressions)
- Red Glitter Brad (Creative Impressions)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Canvas Backgrounder; Mouse; Kim Hughes Collection Tag! You’re It! set
- ColorBox Lipstick Red Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Swirl Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Small circle punch
- 1. Cut Blush Red Dark cardstock to 8"x9"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-3/4"x8-3/4" medium red piece; trim one short end with scalloped-edge scissors.
- 2. Stamp red canvas image onto light cardstock; trim to 3-1/2"x5-1/4". Adhere to left side of medium red piece.
- 3. Cut 3"x3-1/2" dark piece; emboss with swirls. Adhere to right side of medium red piece. Use circle punch to punch notches in layered cardstock at top and bottom of paper seam. Tie ribbon around panel and adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp red mouse onto light cardstock; trim and mat on dark red cardstock. Adhere mouse panel to card.
- 5. Stamp sentiment on medium red cardstock and trim into strip; adhere to card. Insert brad in flower center; adhere over ribbon knot.