Joy to the World Gift Box & Card
sizes: box, 4-3/4"x5-1/4"x8"; card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
- Kraft Gift Box, 4-3/4”x5-1/4”x8” (Stampin Up!)
- Cardstock: red; cream
- Star Bright patterned (Flair Designs)
- Star Bright Cardstock Stickers (Flair Designs)
- Red crocheted trim (Creative Classics)
- Red metal bookplate (Heidi Swapp)
- Red brads and safety pin (Making Memories)
- Red buttons, three
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Scallop scissors
- Mod Podge découpage medium (Plaid)
- Foam adhesive squares
- 1. Assemble box. Ink edges brown.
- 2. Cut star paper pieces slightly smaller than each side of box; ink edges. Machine stitch edges. Découpage paper pieces to box; let dry.
- 3. Apply sentiment sticker to lower right corner. Attach bookplate over sticker with brads.
- 4. Tie red trim around box. Trim star sticker and mat on cardstock. Punch hole in top and pin to trim.
- 1. Make red card base. Cut 2-1/2"x5-3/8" star paper strip; ink edges and adhere to top of card. Cut 1-7/8"x5-3/8" cream cardstock strip, using scallop scissors at bottom. Ink edges; adhere to bottom of card.
- 2. Machine stitch around edges of card. Adhere trim across center; machine stitch along top edge.
- 3. Mat star sticker on red cardstock; adhere to card with foam squares. Adhere buttons.