“Happy Mother’s Day” Card
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
- Bazzill Cardstock: white, kraft, purple, pink
- Jam Paper Pink Vellum
- Stamps and stencils: Clearsnap Jumbo Rollagraph with Simple Dots Design Wheel, ColorBox Bloom Art Screen; small butterfly; Happy Mother’s Day sentiment
- Clearsnap ColorBox Art Daubers
- Clearsnap Colorbox Inks: Pigment, Cupid, Plum, Spa, Abyss, Black; Blackbird Fluid Chalk; Pinkolicious Spritzers Dye Spray; Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
- Clearsnap ColorBox Black Embossing Powder
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, heat tool, sticky notes
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" white cardstock panel. Position stencil in upper right corner of panel; secure with sticky notes.
- 3. Apply pigment inks over stencil in a circular motion using daubers, beginning in flower's center.
- 4. Without removing stencil, overstamp dots across flower in chalk ink. Spray inks over flower. Remove stencil.
- 5. Stamp sentiment on purple cardstock with black ink. Apply embossing powder; heat set. Trim to 4"x3/4" strip; adhere to panel.
- 6. Stamp three butterflies on both pink cardstock and vellum using black ink. Fussy cut butterflies.
- 7. Adhere vellum butterfly to cardstock butterfly at bodies only, slightly bending vellum wings upward. Adhere pair to panel. Repeat for all butterflies.
- 8. Adhere panel to card.