“Dad Inspires Me” Card
- American Crafts Kraft Smooth Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Composition & Color Collection: Units of Measure Paper (US1993D), Planes Overlay (TR13), Cardstock Stickers
- Brown twine
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Black ink
- Adhesives: tape runner, adhesive dots, foam dots
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" kraft side-fold card; ink edges.
- 2. Cut 4"x3" planes panel; ink edges. Strategically place tape runner behind plane images at top of panel and as full strip along bottom edge. Adhere to card as shown.
- 3. Cut 4"x1" teal panel; ink edges. Wrap twine around panel; knot ends together. Adhere panel to card.
- 4. Cut 4"x2" yardstick panel; ink edges. Adhere to card.
- 5. Machine-sew along edges of paper panels as shown.
- 6. Adhere letters to label sticker. Adhere label and banner stickers to card using foam dots.