Coffee Filter Background Card
- Cardstock: purple; white; black; orange
- Grosgrain ribbon: black; orange
- Black brads, two
- Stamps (Stampin’ Up!): Trick or Treat; Pumpkin; Cheesecloth Background
- Craft Stampin’ pigment ink pads (Stampin’ Up!): Basic Black; Only Orange; Glorious Green
- Reinkers (Stampin’ Up!): Basic Black; Only Orange; Lovely Lilac; Yoyo Yellow
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Craft punches (Stampin’ Up!): 1/16” hole; Ticket Corner
- Non-stick craft sheet
- Water mister
- Foam sponge
- 1. Cut purple cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Stamp black cheesecloth background.
- 2. Place three to four drops of each reinker color onto a non-stick craft sheet in random order. Spritz inks with water just until drops begin to run; you don't want inks to blend together.
- 3. Crumple round coffee filter, then smooth out. Place coffee filter over inks and spray with water until pleased with effect. Lay flat to dry.
- 4. Cut 1-1/2"x5-1/2" strip from coffee filter; mat on orange cardstock. Insert brads along left edge of strip and adhere to card.
- 5. Stamp pumpkin in green and orange onto white cardstock; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set. Stamp black sentiment underneath. Trim panel and punch corners. Sponge orange ink around edges. Mat on black and punch corners again. Tie ribbons around center; adhere to card.