Baby Carriage Bouquet Card
- Close to My Heart Colonial White Cardstock
- Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy Collection Girl: 12”x12” Paper Pack and Collectibles Cardstock Die Cuts
- Kaisercraft Pearl Pearls
- Kaisercraft Kaisercutter Paper Cutter
- Craftwell eBosser Embossing and Die-Cutting Machine
- Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Fanciful Flourish (B117), Black Eyed Susan Strip (B338), Sweet Williams Strip (B307), Anastasia Border (B136), French Pastry Doily (DL102)
- McGill Inc. Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Molding Mat
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo; Spun Sugar Marker
- Adhesives: Xyron Mega Runner with Permanent Glue, Double Sided Tape; Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue; foam tape
- scissors, tweezers, ink daubers, paper trimmer, sewing machine with white thread
- 1. Make 5"x7" White side-fold card; set aside. Cut additional 5"x7" cardstock panel; ink edges Vintage Photo.
- 2. Cut pink floral paper to 4-1/2"x6-1/2"; ink edges Vintage Photo. Adhere to panel using tape runner. Machine-sew around edges; knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Die cut doily from pink grid paper; ink edges Vintage Photo.
- 4. Die cut two borders from cardstock; ink edges Vintage Photo. Cut 2"x7" pink gingham panel. Adhere border strips along long edges of panel using foam tape.
- 5. Adhere embellished strip, doily, and carriage die-cut to panel using foam tape.
- 6. Die cut two sets of Black Eyed Susans from White cardstock. Ink center and edges of all petals Spun Sugar using dauber. Draw light lines on petals radiating from center with marker. Ink ends of petals Vintage Photo.
- 7. Use ball tool to cup flower centers to curl inward; roll tool out to each petal end to cup petal. Repeat on all petals. Stack into two separate flowers and adhere using glue.
- 8. Color center fringe strip of Black Eyed Susan using Scattered Straw Ink. Begin rolling center with tweezers until reaching desired size; trim away excess. Adhere closed using glue. Fluff fringe and adhere on centers of petals using glue.
- 9. Die cut one set of Sweet Williams pieces from White cardstock. Ink edges Vintage Photo. Crimp and accordion-fold each petal three or four times using tweezers. Stack petals into three flowers; adhere using glue. Adhere pearl to center of each flower.
- 10. Die cut one Flourish from White cardstock; ink edges Vintage Photo.
- 11. Arrange and adhere flowers and flourish to card as shown.
- 1. Making your own adhesive foam tape is easy. Run a sheet of craft foam through a 9" Xyron Creative Station twice (front and back) and you have homemade foam tape.