Autumn Flowers Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Really Rust; More Mustard; Whisper White
- Ribbon: sheer dot; golden yellow; green fiber
- Golden yellow paper blossom
- Metal: copper brad; golden yellow brad; green photo turns, two; antique copper rivet (Making Memories)
- Stamps (Stampin’ Up!): Houndstooth Background; Best Blossoms set; Season by Season set
- Ink pads (Stampin’ Up!): Really Rust; More Mustard; Old Olive; Barely Banana; Chocolate Chip
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Grommet Tool Kit (Making Memories)
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 4"x9"; score and fold in half. Stamp front with More Mustard houndstooth background. Wrap card front with dot ribbon, securing ends at center front.
- 2. Stamp cream cardstock with Chocolate Chip sentiment; trim and notch corners with scalloped-edge scissors. Adhere tag to card front and insert brad as shown. Punch two small holes on sides of dot ribbon; tie green fiber through holes.
- 3. Cut 2-3/4"x3" cream cardstock piece; stamp with images as shown, letting images extend off edges. For larger flowers, ink stamp with lighter color then roll edges of stamp around a darker pad to create outline effect ("Rock and Roll" technique). Stamp images as shown. Trim edges with scalloped edge scissors.
- 4. Cut 3"x3-1/4" rust piece and 3-1/4"x3-1/2" mustard piece; adhere layers as shown.
- 5. Fold a length of gold ribbon in half and adhere fold to front of stamped panel. Set rivet near bottom right over ribbon fold. Wrap ribbon to back and secure ends on opposite side of stamped panel. Insert brad through paper blossom and two green photo turns (for leaves); insert brad through ribbon end.
- 6. Adhere panel to card so overall height is 5-1/8".