With Gratitude Card
size: 4" diameter
- Bazzill Basics Paper Peanut Cluster Cardstock
- We R Memory Keepers Harvest Collection Country Plaid Paper
- Gina K. Designs Charcoal Brown Color Companions Buttons
- Assorted sequins, in coordinating colors
- Felt: rust, mustard
- May Arts Natural String Burlap Ribbon
- Die-cutting and embossing machine with Spellbinders Dies: Lacey Circles (S4-293), Splendid Circles (S4-354), Orchard Harvest Tags (S5-073), Standard Circles LG (S4-114), Nested Scalloped Pennants (S5-029)
- Gina K. Designs All Occasion Tags 2 Clear Stamp Set
- Gina K. Designs Color Companions Dark Chocolate Ink
- Brown marker
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- 1. Note: In reference to die sizes, die #1 refers to smallest die, #2 next smallest, etc.
- 2. Die cut and emboss two Lacey Circle #7 from cardstock. Score top of one circle; place adhesive above crease and adhere to back of other circle to create card base.
- 3. Die cut and emboss Standard Circle #7 from paper; adhere to card front.
- 4. Nest Splendid Circle #3 with Standard Circle #4; die cut from cardstock. Repeat using Standard Circles #2 and #3. Layer circles together as shown; adhere to card using foam squares.
- 5. Die cut one rust and two mustard leaves from felt. Before removing from die, outline "veins" with marker. Adhere to card.
- 6. Loop ribbon through button; tie in double bow. Adhere to card over leaves.
- 7. Stamp sentiment on cardstock; die cut with tag shape. Adhere to card, tucking left end under leaves.
- 8. Accent card with sequins as desired.