Wish You Well Card
- Cardstock: Cool Caribbean; Kraft; Naturals Ivory; So Saffron
- Spring Moss Grosgrain Ribbon
- Soft Subtles Beads
- Stamp Sets*: Bodacious Bouquet; In My Thoughts
- Classic Stampin’ Pads*: Regal Rose; So Saffron
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Sewing machine and ivory thread
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. For card, cut 6-1/4"x6-1/2" Cool Caribbean cardstock rectangle; score and fold in half. Cut 3"x6-1/4" Kraft cardstock rectangle; adhere to card front.
- 2. For grass, cut and adhere varying short ribbon lengths to card bottom as shown.
- 3. Machine sew around Kraft cardstock rectangle and over grass lengths.
- 4. Adhere 4-3/4"-long ribbon flower stem to card. Use So Saffron ink to stamp flower; cut out. Slightly curl petals and adhere beads to flower center. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere flower to card.
- 5. Use Regal Rose ink to stamp sentiment on Naturals Ivory cardstock. Cut sentiment apart and adhere to card.
- 6. For leaves, cut 2" ribbon length; tie knot in center and glue to stem.