Thankful for Fall Card
- American Crafts White Textured Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Family Traditions Collection: Bountiful Love, Season of Color, Family Time Patterned Paper; Mini Trim Pack; Bird Frame Charms; Perfect Accents; Buttons & Twine
- Webster’s Pages Storytellers Alphabet Stickers: orange script, black sans serif
- Sewing machine with white thread
- EK Success Large Maple Leaf Punch
- Brown ink pad
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, dots, foam adhesive
- scissors, ruler, pencil, paper trimmer
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" woodgrain panel; ink edges. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut "thankful" block from paper; ink edges. Adhere to woodgrain panel as shown.
- 4. Cut three triangles from assorted papers; ink edges. Adhere to card, overlapping and flush with top of woodgrain panel.
- 5. Machine-sew around edge of woodgrain panel as shown. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 6. Adhere trim onto bottom edge of "thankful" panel.
- 7. Punch leaf from orange pattern paper; ink edges. Adhere to card using foam adhesive. Adhere bird charm to center of leaf using adhesive dot.
- 8. Adhere black "for" and orange "fall" alphabet stickers to card; machine-sew "fall" stickers in place. Knot thread ends.
- 9. Adhere resin leaf onto chipboard button; adhere to card.