Merry Christmas Snowman Card
- American Crafts White Textured Cardstock
- Simple Stories December Documented Collection: Peace, Love & Joy and Be Merry Cardstock; Fundamentals 12”x12” and Chipboard Stickers
- Green twine
- Black ink pad
- White gel pen
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, adhesive dots, foam adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, sewing machine with thread
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" White side-fold card; lightly ink edges.
- 2. Cut cream chevron paper to 4"x5-1/4"; lightly ink edges. Adhere to card.
- 3. Lightly ink edges of red border sticker. Adhere across card top; trim ends.
- 4. Cut wavy-topped "snow banks" from blue music paper and chalkboard cardstock as shown; ink edges. Draw faux stitching along top of chalkboard snow bank using white gel pen. Adhere to card, keeping adhesive along bottom only of music paper.
- 5. Machine-sew around card edges. Knot and trim thread ends.
- 6. Lightly ink edges of sentiment and snowman stickers. Adhere to card using foam adhesive, sliding bottom of snowman behind loose top edge of music paper.
- 7. Tie chipboard candy canes together with twine bow, slide bottoms behind music paper, and adhere to card using dot.
- 1. Applying cornstarch to back of stickers will neutralize their adhesive.