Love You Wedding Card
- Cardstock: white, black
- White watercolor paper
- Die-cutting machine and Penny Black Creative Dies: Love Expressions, Downtown, Triple Banner
- Penny Black “T is for Transparent” Special Day Clear Stamp Set
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper’s Big Brush Pens: Orange Glaze, Scarlet Red, Pink Madder, Nougat, Black, Cold Grey I, Light Flesh
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos: Tangerine, Watermelon, Blood Orange
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, acrylic block, baby wipe, paper piercer
- 1. Make 4"x6" white side-fold card. Cut 3-3/4"x5-3/4" white cardstock panel; create edge border using paper piercer. Set aside.
- 2. Color Gelatos onto white cardstock; blend colors with baby wipe. Cut into three strips of varying width as shown. Adhere across pierced panel at angle. Trim strips flush with panel edge. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Die cut cityscape from black cardstock; adhere to white cardstock panel. Mat panel with additional white cardstock. Adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp bride on watercolor paper using black pen; shade dress with grey pen. Apply flesh marker color to acrylic block; paint onto image using waterbrush. Shade by coloring directly on image with marker. Continue directly coloring image with markers. Fussy cut bride; adhere to card.
- 5. Die cut sentiment and banner from white cardstock. Adhere to card with foam tape.