- Cardstock: blue textured, white smooth, red glitter
- Assorted red enamel dots
- Die-cutting and embossing machine
- Impression Obsession Let Freedom Ring Clear Stamp Set
- Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil
- Papertrey Ink Sketched Stars Die
- Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Stars Embossing Folder
- Black ink pad
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Faded Jeans, Barn Door
- Clearsnap Colorbox Clear Embossing Powder
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, heat tool, spray bottle of water
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" blue top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" white cardstock panel; emboss with stars folder.
- 3. Blot blue stain onto white panel randomly through stencil. Lift off stencil; spritz panel with water. (Note: The pattern will lose some definition when water is added.) Apply red stain accents as desired.
- 4. When white panel is completely dry, stamp sentiment onto panel using black ink. Apply embossing powder; heat set.
- 5. Adhere panel to card.
- 6. Die cut one larger and one smaller star from red glitter cardstock. Adhere stars and enamel dots to card.