Happy Holidays Ornaments Card
- Cardstock*: Red Hot, Sweet Tooth
- Die-cutting machine and Die-namics Dies*: Ornament Banner, Christmas Greetings
- DC Ornament Banner Builder Stamp Set*
- Dye Ink Pads*: Red Hot, Grape Jelly, Berrylicious, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple
- Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Write Real Red Marker
- Paper adhesive
- * Products available from My Favorite Things
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" Red Hot top-fold card. Cut 5-1/4"x4" Sweet Tooth cardstock panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Die cut ornament strip from Sweet Tooth cardstock. Cut away second ornament from strip; set aside. Stamp remaining ornaments in various colors on die cut as shown. Adhere to card. Die cut "wire" strip from Red Hot cardstock; adhere to card.
- 3. Die cut sentiment from Red Hot cardstock. Omitting "o" from "holidays", adhere sentiment to card. Stamp ornament on reserved trimmed die cut using Red Hot ink. In place of "o", adhere stamped die cut to card.
- 4. Using marker and ruler, draw line from die-cut red wire to top of red die-cut ornament.
- 5. For inside of card, stamp sentiment on 5-1/4"x4" Sweet Tooth cardstock panel using Red Hot ink. Stamp ornament using Grape Jelly ink, positioning so ornament appears to hang from the "s". Adhere panel inside card.