Happy Hanukkah Card
- Cardstock*: Sno Cone, Sweet Tooth
- Zva Creative Self-adhesive Crystals
- Die-cutting machine with Die-namics Dies*: Hanukkah Love and Light, Circle STAX Sets 1 & 2, Blueprints 1
- Happy Hanukkah Stamp*
- Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink Pad*
- Adhesives: COPIC X-Press It High Tack Double Sided Tape, 1/2”; paper adhesive
- * Products available from My Favorite Things
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Sno Cone top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut two 4"x5-1/4" rectangles from Sweet Tooth cardstock; set aside.
- 3. Die cut 3-1/4" circle from Sweet Tooth cardstock; mat with 3-1/2" circle die cut from Sno Cone cardstock.
- 4. Die cut Menorah from Sno Cone cardstock; adhere inside white matted circle. Adhere circle to one rectangular white panel.
- 5. Stamp sentiment onto panel below matted circle. Adhere crystals beside sentiment as shown.
- 6. Adhere white panel to card front using tape.
- 7. Stamp sentiment at top of remaining rectangular white panel. Adhere inside card.