Happy Fall Pumpkins Card
Crocheted pumpkins, floss straw, and quilled stems combine to give this fall greeting a truly dimensional effect.
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Orange Zest, Vintage Cream
- Lawn Fawn Into The Woods 6”x6” Petite Paper Pack
- Bella Blvd. Orange Crochet Hearts
- Karen Foster Design Tawny Scrapper’s Spool Multipurpose Floss
- Deep green quilling paper
- Quilling tool
- Papertrey Ink: Jar Label Die, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers Clear Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Onyx Black VersaFine; Close To My Heart Chocolate, Orange
- Adhesives: Therm-O-Web iCraft Tape Runner XL, 3D Foam Squares; Lineco PH Neutral PVA Adhesive
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, score board, needle
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x6" cream side-fold card; set aside
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/2" green diagonal stripe paper panel; stamp fall arrangement on bottom portion of panel using black ink.
- 3. Using needle, poke holes under and around stamped image. To create straw, thread floss through holes. Trim ends as needed, securing floss to panel back to flatten.
- 4. Adhere crochet heart pumpkins to panel using foam.
- 5. Cut 6" quilling paper length. Coil paper, squeeze to create stem shape; adhere cut end with liquid adhesive. Repeat with 8" paper length. Adhere stems to panel as shown.
- 6. Mat green panel with 4-1/4"x5-3/4" orange panel; adhere to card front.
- 7. Die cut cream label. Stamp outline orange and sentiment brown. Adhere label to card with foam.
- 1. Keep the "straw" ends long when adding to the card; then trim at the end. Weaving in a few smaller pieces between the larger pieces increases the dimensional effect.