Elegant Wedding Invitation
Anna Griffin, Inc.
- Cardstock: brown; ivory
- Decorative paper (AG1031)*
- Vellum (AG2003)*
- Brown ribbon, 24” length
- Computer and printer
- *Products by Anna Griffin
- 1. Print invitation on ivory cardstock; trim to 5-1/2"x5-1/2".
- 2. Cut 5-3/4"x5-3/4" piece from brown cardstock and 6"x6" piece from decorative paper. Layer printed invitation onto brown cardstock, and cardstock onto decorative paper; adhere.
- 3. Cut 10"x10" piece from vellum. Center invitation on vellum on the diagonal. Position invitation so corner are touching each of the lines. Trim excess vellum from sides.
- 4. Score vellum along top and bottom of invitation edges. Fold flaps over invitation, towards center. Tie ribbon over invitation, knotting in center. Trim ribbon ends at angle.
- 1. If making many invitations, consider making a template for vellum shape on a file folder or heavy cardstock. This will speed things up, and prevent wasting the vellum.