- White blank card, 4”x9”
- Midwest Products: Project Cork Sheet, 8-1/2”x11”; Colored PVC Sheets: Pink, Purple; Birch Plywood, 6”x12”
- Print paper, 4”x9”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Olive Green
- Clear rhinestones, two large
- Paper glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - BFF Card
- 1. Measure and cut 4"x9" print paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on front of card.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut "B" and two "F" shapes from plywood sheet.
- 3. On covered work surface, paint "B" and "F" shapes Olive Green. Let dry.
- 4. Cut flower shapes from Pink and Purple pvc sheets and from cork sheet. Paint cork flower Olive Green. Let dry.
- 5. Glue flowers and letters on card front. See photo. Glue rhinestones on flower centers.