Hey Sugar Collection Button Fashions Die Cuts (Cosmo Cricket)
Small chipboard heart (Heidi Grace)
Rub-on sentiments (EK Success Ltd.): black Sweet Thing; white I Love You circle
Daiquiri Scrapbook Colors Paint (Making Memories)
Scallop decorative-edge scissors
1. Make top-fold Be Mine card base with zig-zag side out.
2. Carefully cut desired chipboard flower from packaging, cutting square around die cut shape. Pop out flower and cover rest of square with Sweet Nothings paper; trim excess from edges and opening. Paint edges and opening Daiquiri; let dry.
3. Back chipboard square with Candy Girl paper; trim excess. Mat square on red side of Be Mine paper and adhere to card. Decorate inside opening with die-cut elements and paper pieces. Apply "I Love You" rub-on. Paint chipboard heart Daiquiri; adhere to card.
4. Punch two holes in center of die-cut flower; tie ribbon through holes. Replace flower in chipboard square. Apply "Sweet thing" rub-on.
5. For bath-product packaging, use photo as guide to cut and wrap paper strips around bottles and boxes. Embellish with die cuts and ribbon.