1. Make white card base. Cut 3-1/2"x5" watercolor paper panel. Mist with Shimmer Spritz; let dry.
2. Place panel on foam mat. Pierce evenly-spaced border around panel. Edge panel with red marker; adhere to card. Designer Tip: Use unthreaded sewing machine to create border more quickly.
3. Stamp crimson heart onto white cardstock. Sprinkle image with Sticky Stuff powder; tap off excess. Heat powder slightly until "sticky"; do not overheat or powder will cure beyond tacky stage. Sprinkle image with red glitter; tap off excess. Heat image to set glitter. Brush away loose glitter.
4. Detail cut heart; adhere to card with foam tape.
5. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Trim to 1-1/8"x2-1/2"; edge with red marker. Pierce hole at each end of sentiment; insert brads.
6. Cut 3-1/2" ribbon length. To prevent fraying, turn ends under 1/4" and secure with tape. Tape ribbon to back of sentiment; tape sentiment to card.