Paris Memories Card
Paris Memories Card
- Cardstock: brown; white.
- Tim Holtz® idea-ology Grungepaper (Advantus).
- Gold fiber cord.
- Stamps: Collage Take Time (H4777) (Hero Arts®); Paris PR118B (B Line Designs); School Desk (CMS057) and Tim Holtz® Collection French Market Visual Artistry set (CSS25863) (Stampers Anonymous).
- Ink pads (Tsukineko®): Black Onyx, Vintage Sepia VersaFine® pigment; VersaMark® watermark; Memento™ Rich Cocoa dye (Tsukineko®).
- Tim Holtz™ Distress Inks™ ink pads (Ranger®): Broken China; Shabby Shutters; Worn Lipstick.
- Embossing powders: Queens Gold (Ranger®); clear.
- Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers (Ranger®): Lettuce; Stream; Gold.
- Sharpie® permanent markers (Sanford): Orange; Black.
- Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents (Ranger®).
- Heat tool.
- Small hole punch.
- Detail scissors.
- Foam sponges or daubers.
- Adhesive: foam dots; clear mini dots.
- Acetate sheet or non-stick craft sheet.
- 1. Make brown side-fold card base; set aside. Cut 2-1/4"x4-1/2" white tag shape; punch hole at top.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" white cardstock panel. Randomly sponge all three Distress Inks™ onto surface.
- 3. Stamp Black Onyx butterfly onto Grungepaper and color with orange marker; touch up stamped lines with black marker, as needed. Cover butterfly in Glossy Accents and let dry; cut out shape.
- 4. Randomly apply all three paint dabber colors to acetate sheet, blending as desired but leaving some areas unmixed. Place tag facedown on paint and press gently to coat with paint; let dry or dry with heat tool.
- 5. Stamp Rich Cocoa ledger on distressed panel; stamp Rich Cocoa harlequin pattern along right edge. Heat set ink; panel must be completely dry before adding embossed images.
- 6. Stamp watermark flourish at top of panel; heat emboss Queen's Gold. Stamp watermark postmark at bottom; heat emboss Queen's Gold. Stamp Rich Cocoa "Paris" on ledger lines.
- 7. Stamp watermark collage image onto tag; heat emboss Queen's Gold. Ink entire tag with VersaMark pad and heat emboss with clear powder. Tie gold cord through hole and adhere to right side of card with foam dots.
- 8. Adhere butterfly to left side of card with clear mini dots.