Elvis Birthday Party Invite & Name That Tune Game
sizes: invitation, 5-1/2"x5-1/2"; game cards, 2"x3-1/2"
- Cardstock (Arjo Wiggins): Lagoon Stardream Metallic; Curious Iridescent Cryogen White; Black
- Black Glitter (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Blue Rhinestone Brads (Making Memories)
- Silver-edged black ribbon (May Arts)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Jumpsuit Silhouette Elvis; Finger Clickin' Elvis; Elvis Is...; Dotted Diamonds Backgrounder; Rummage Bin Beautiful unmounted set
- Adirondack ink pads (Ranger): Pool; Pitch Black
- The Essential Glue Pad (Tsukineko)
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Petite Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
- Stamp Positioner (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper piercer
- Hole punch, 1/8"
- Adhesives: Dot N Roller Adhesive (Kokuyo); foam dots
- Computer and printer
- 1. Make blue top-fold card. Stamp top half with Pitch Black diamond background.
- 2. Cut 4" white cardstock square. Use Pool ink to stamp Elvis Is... image on square.
- 3. Use Pitch Black ink to stamp silhouette Elvis slightly off-center on white square; clean stamp. Using stamp positioner, re-align image and stamp again using glue pad. Sprinkle wet glue with black glitter; shake off excess and let dry.
- 4. Mat stamped square on black cardstock. Use paper piercer to poke five equally-spaced holes along left edge; insert rhinestone brads as shown.
- 5. Use computer to print "You Are Invited" on white cardstock; die cut sentiment into small oval. Die cut slightly larger black oval and adhere layers together. Punch hole at one end.
- 6. Cut 14" ribbon length and wrap around card front, leaving ends free. Spot adhere ribbon to card, hiding edge of stamped diamond pattern.
- 7. Place stamped panel on card front over ribbon; do not adhere. Punch hole at right side of panel. Thread one ribbon end through panel and through hole in tag. Use foam dots to adhere stamped panel to card. Tie ribbon bow.
- Name that Tune Game
- 1. Gather names of Elvis tunes. Using a business-card template on your computer, center and print song names on white cardstock. Cut cards to 2"x3-1/2".
- 2. Use Pool ink to overstamp names with Elvis Is... image. Overstamp again with black scrolls. Mat cards on blue cardstock; stamp backs with black Finger Clickin' Elvis image.
- 3. Party guests choose a card and must act out that song title for their team; team with the most correct guesses wins.