1. Cut brown cardstock to 4"x12"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 3-7/8" square of Happy Trails paper; adhere gold side up to card front. Cut 1/2"x3-7/8" strip from striped side; adhere across top of gold piece. Adhere trim over papers. Apply rub-on sentiment above trim.
3. Hand cut two cherries from red cardstock; cover lower portion with glitter glue and let dry. Cut two thin brown stems and adhere to cherries. Adhere to card with foam dots.
4. Use white pen to write sentiment inside card. Sentiment reads: "On National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day!"
1. Mail card with a small box of real chocolate-covered cherries for a special treat!