Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks and Applicator (Ranger): Sunshine Yellow; Mountain Rose; Raspberry; Clover; Sail Boat Blue; Aqua
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Copper Metallic Mixatives (Ranger)
Black Super Fine Detail embossing powder (Ranger)
Inkssentials Heatit Craft Tool (Ranger)
Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Color Collision Card
1. Cut papers as follows: 3-3/4"x5" cream; 3-7/8"x5-1/8" cream; 5-1/2"x8-1/2" red. Score and fold largest piece to create side-fold card.
2. Tear off several pieces of foil tape; remove backing. Layer tape on smaller cream panel, overlapping cardstock edges. Keep tape smooth or scrunch for texture. Trim excess tape from cardstock edges.
3. Following manufacturer's instructions, apply Sunshine Yellow, Moutain Rose and Raspberry alcohol inks to applicator. Pounce applicator randomly onto tape-covered cardstock, continuing until desired coverage and effect is achieved. Finish with Copper alcohol ink. Quick Tip: If you prefer a more mottled look, let ink dry between applications.
4. Layer and assemble card as shown.
Believe in Your Dreams Card
1. Repeat Color Collision Card Steps 1-3, substituting aqua cardstock for red and using Clover, Sail Boat Blue and Aqua alcohol inks.
2. Cut a piece of laser transparency to 3-3/4"x5". Stamp Pitch Black dreamer image onto transparency; heat emboss with black powder. Stamp sentiment onto transparency scrap; heat emboss with black powder.
3. Remove backing from clear tag and press down over transparency sentiment; trim excess. Tie ribbon through hole in tag.
4. Using a small amount of Glossy Accents, adhere transparency and tag to "metal" panel; let dry. Layer and assemble card as shown.