ATC - Beyond Trading: I Love Lucy Triptych & Card
size: card, 4-1/2"x6-1/4"; frame, 6"x12"
I Love Lucy Card
I Love Lucy Frame
- Collage photo frame, 6”x12”
- Cardstock: white; black; Glitter Mat Stack black/white patterned (Die Cuts With a View)
- Inkssentials Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- Laser transparency sheet
- Mini brad
- Red/black stitched ribbon
- Stamps: Lucy set (The Stampsmith); Filigree Heart (The Artful Stamper); Saying Hello (Hero Arts)
- Ink pads (Ranger): Archival Jet Black dye; Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads in Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany and Black Soot
- Embossing powders (Ranger): Ancient Golds African Gold; Black Sparkle
- Cricut Create Personal Electronic Cutter and Cartridges (ProvoCraft): Don Juan; Plantin SchoolBook.
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Cut ‘N Dry Foam; Glossy Accents; Heatit Craft Tool.
- Small paintbrush
- 1. Cut three 2-1/2"x3-1/2" gloss paper pieces. Stamp Jet Black Lucy images onto ATCs; heat set.
- 2. Using tiny paintbrush, hand-color images using Distress Ink as follows: skin, Antique Linen highlighted with Worn Lipstick; hair, Fired Brick.
- 3. Cut lowercase letters and heart using electronic cutter and Don Juan cartridge. Cut uppercase "I" and two "L" letters using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
- 4. Using a direct-to-paper technique, ink heart and letters Aged Mahogany. Vary ink coverage for a vintage look.
- 5. Use Black Soot ink to stamp Filigree Heart four times on laser transparency sheet. Heat emboss African Gold; trim and cut apart images as desired.
- 6. Adhere ATCs behind frame openings. Remove glass, if necessary, and adhere letters along bottom edge of frame. Use small amounts of Glossy Accents to adhere transparencies to frame front. Let dry completely. Replace glass.
- 1. Make white, side-fold card base. Cut 3"x4" gloss paper piece; stamp and color Lucy in same way as frame.
- 2. Cut following paper pieces: 4-1/4"x6" patterned cardstock; 1-5/8"x2-1/8" black cardstock; 1-1/2"x2" white cardstock. Adhere Lucy image to card as shown. Adhere ribbon around patterned cardstock, just below center. Adhere panel to card front.
- 3. Stamp and emboss Filigree Heart on transparency in same way as frame; trim and cut into three pieces.
- 4. Holding mini brad with tweezers, heat brad head with heat tool and press into African Gold embossing powder. Reheat to melt powder; let cool.
- 5. Stamp Black Soot sentiment on small white cardstock piece; heat emboss Black Sparkle. Use pieces of Cut ‘n Dry foam to sponge Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany ink over cardstock. Mat on black piece. Insert gold brad at top.
- 6. Use small amounts of Glossy Accents to adhere transparency pieces; let dry. Adhere stamped tag over transparencies.