Artsy Hearts Valentines
Desire Passion Mine
- Cardstock: black; white; olive green
- Stamp plates (YanKiwi): Hearts (H.501.B, H.503.B, H.504.B and H.506.B); Border (BBFT.5751.B)
- Ink pads: black; metallic gold; burgundy; embossing
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Foam sponges
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Make black card base. Use embossing ink to stamp geometric border down right edge of card; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set until raised and shiny. Edge card with gold ink pad. Stamp and emboss gold sentiment at bottom left.
- 2. Stamp black large heart on white cardstock; cut out. Color with markers.
- 3. Cut olive green triangle slightly wider than heart image and slightly taller than card; ink edges black and adhere to card as shown. Adhere cut-out heart to triangle with foam dots.
- Desire Passion Mine
- 1. Make white card base. Very lightly sponge burgundy and gold ink across card front, working from outside edge toward center.
- 2. Stamp black large heart on card front, slightly above center. Color with markers.
- 3. Sponge gold ink around outside edges of card, leaving narrow background border showing around heart. Add additional ink colors here and there as desired.
- 4. Ink card edges black. Stamp black sentiments as shown.