Botanicabella Collection Birds in Paradise paper (Graphic 45)
Vintage encyclopedia page
Silk leaves (Prima Marketing Inc.)
Stamps: black cat; Happy Halloween sentiment (Inkadinkado)
Black pigment ink pad
Tulip Emerald Fine Jewel Fashion Glitter (iLoveToCreate)
Krylon Silver Leafing Pen (Krylon)
Coluzzle Nested Oval Template, cutting mat and cutting tool (ProvoCraft)
Punches: hole, 1/16"; Marvy Clever Lever Flowers, 1-1/2" and 2"
Aleene's Paper Glaze (iLoveToCreate)
Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
1. Make green, top-fold card base. Cut 2"x6-1/2" striped paper strip; adhere to card.
2. Cut 3-3/4" black cardstock oval with 3" opening; trim outside edges with scalloped scissors.
3. Cut 3-1/4" text paper oval. Stamp black sentiment and glue to back of oval frame. Adhere to card.
4. Stamp black cat in upper right corner of card. Edge card with silver paint pen; let dry.
5. Punch large black flower and smaller green flower. Coat green flower with Paper Glaze, sprinkle on glitter and let dry. Layer flowers and punch hole in center; insert brad. Glue leaves and flowers below sentiment.
6. Cut 1-1/2"x7-1/4" striped paper strip and glue to envelope. Cut 1"x7" scalloped cardstock strip; glue over paper. Cut 3/4"x3" text paper strip; glue to envelope. Stamp black cat.