1. Make base-weight white, top-fold card. Cut 4"x5" red paper piece and 2-1/2"x5-1/4" sparkle dot piece, punch one short end of strip.
2. Stamp Rhubarb label twice onto light-colored paper; die cut into label shapes. Set aside one label. Die cut larger green label. Adhere paper pieces to card as shown.
3. Using black ink, stamp milk once and gingerbread twice onto layering cardstock. Color as shown; cut out. Die cut 1-3/4" white circle for plate; adhere cookies with foam dots. Adhere plate and milk to card.
4. Tie double bow and adhere to card with glue dot.
5. Stamp black sentiment; trim to 1/2"x5" and adhere. Adhere buttons.
1. Cut two 4"x5-1/4" paper pieces for wallpaper and carpet. Center and adhere inside card.
2. Download template and print exact size onto layering cardstock. Stamp black dials on oven. Cut out, score, fold and adhere to card following manufacturer's instructions.
3. Stamp greeting on label; adhere.
4. Stamp rolling pin, cookie jar and cookie sheet onto white cardstock; color and cut out. Adhere as shown.
5. Hand-cut kitchen towel, edge with black marker, and adhere over oven handle.