paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, scoring board, heat tool
1. To make two cards at once, cut a piece of white pearlescent cardstock to 8"x10-3/4". Score 5-3/8" from one short edge.
2. Align Classic Ric Rac edger die template and decorative insert along one 8" edge; secure with removable tape. Die cut/emboss cardstock. Cut cardstock in half widthwise and fold to create two 4"x5-3/8" cards.
3. Cut two 4"x5-3/8" Passionate cardstock panels; adhere to back of each card front.
4. Rub card front with anti-static bag. Ink sentiment stamp Watermelon; stamp off once onto scrap paper before stamping card. Heat emboss with clear powder.
5. Align decorative insert along upper edge of envelope flap. Tape in place; cut flap. Cut a 3/4"x5-3/4" Passionate strip; adhere behind cut-outs and trim ends flush.