Cardstock: Bazzill Bling Lip Gloss; pearlescent white
White A2 envelope
Stamps: Penny Black Inc. Flower Gallery Set (30-031)
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Edgeabilities Classic Dies: Petal
Ink Pad: Clearsnap Watermark
Embossing powder: white
Adhesives: paper adhesive, removable tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, scoring board, heat tool
1. Make pearlescent white top-fold card. Cut a 4"x5-1/2" Lip Gloss panel.
2. Align Classic Petal edger die template and decorative insert about 5/8" from one long edge of pink panel; secure with removable tape. Die cut/emboss cardstock.
3. Adhere cut pieces to card front, placing bottom edge 1/8" above card edge. Match top of pink panel to top edge of card to create open border.
4. Stamp sentiment with watermark ink; heat emboss with white powder.
5. Cut envelope flap with same edger die and insert, securing with removable tape. Cut Lip Gloss panel slightly bigger than envelope flap; die cut bottom edge with same edger die. Adhere panel to back of flap; trim ends flush.