1. For first layer of color, apply alcohol inks to gloss paper with applicator, using a twisting motion.
2. Create a "stamp pad" by applying blending solution to foam pad. Apply alcohol ink to red rubber stamp using fillable pen. Lightly pounce stamp onto prepared foam pad. Stamp gloss paper.
3. You may pounce onto blending solution-filled pad and stamp two to three additional times for wonderful partial images without reapplying alcohol ink to rubber.
4. Immediately clean stamp with conditioning cleaner. Designer Tip: Do not mist inked stamps with Alcohol Ink Blending Solution, as in similar techniques; this blending solution contains a resin and should never be sprayed.
5. Use background as is, or overstamp with dye ink. Assemble card.
1. Cut papers as follows: 3-1/2"x5-1/4" gloss paper; 3-3/4"x5-1/2" natural; 6-1/4"x9" espresso. Score and fold largest piece to create 4-1/2"x6-1/4" side-fold card.
2. Refer to general instructions to apply Lemonade and Peach Bellini inks to background, creating very subtle color variation.
3. Overstamp background with Butterscotch leaves (Magnolia, Lil' Magnolia), creating stamp pad as indicated in Step 2 under General Instructions.
4. Overstamp again with Espresso sentiment and smaller leaf.
Falling Leaves Card
1. Cut papers as follows: 2-1/2"x7-1/2" gloss paper; 2-3/4"x7-3/4" natural; 7-1/4"x8-5/8" currant. Score and fold largest piece to create 3-5/8"x8-5/8" side-fold card.
2. Refer to general instructions to apply Salmon and Aqua inks to background, creating marbled background.
3. Overstamp background with Currant leaves (Oriental Plane), creating stamp pad as indicated in Step 2 under General Instructions.