Grafix Clear Sanded Shrink Film
Sakura Pentouch paint markers
*Tip: Grafix’s Sanded Shrink Film is a clear film that has been presanded, so ink adheres very well to it.
1. Draw design of choice twice as big as you want the finished piece to be with Pentouch marker on shrink film. Consider cubes, triangles, hexagons or crystals.
2. Use hole punch to create hole for hanging at top of design. You may need to make two holes depending on the necklace. Cut out design and around punched holes, leaving ¼” border.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line baking pan with parchment paper. Lay shrink film pieces on parchment paper with 1” space between pieces. Cover with another piece of parchment paper.
4. Bake in oven for 2-5 minutes. As pieces bake, they will curl up. This is normal. The pieces are done baking once they uncurl and flatten. Let cool before handling.
5. Slide pieces directly onto necklace chain or attach necklace to jump rings to make key chains or earrings.