- DMC Charles Craft 18-count Oatmeal Fiddler Aida, 3”x3”, two
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Kailea Silver Pendant Setting Frame Mounting (136ST), 30mmx40mm, two
- Fusible interfacing, 3”x3”, two
- Chain or cording of choice
- Embroidery needle
- Needle-nose pliers
- iron and pressing surface, scissors, fabric pen
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch/Straight Stitch: 2 strands
Pattern - Cross-Stitch Heart Arrow Pendants
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric using two strands of floss. Backstitch or use straight stitch for feathers on arrows using two strands in colors as indicated on key.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse interfacing to back of finished designs.
- 3. Center pendant frame over stitched design. Trace around edges using fabric pen. Cut carefully along line.
- 4. Position stitched design with right side facing up in pendant frame. Press frame insert in place behind stitched design. Position pendant frame into insert; use needle-nose pliers to bend prongs over backing. Hang pendant on chain or cord.