Beading / Jewelry
Crystal Drop Earrings
- Lavender crystal bicones, 6mm, four
- Czech clear glass rounds, 4/0, eight
- Blue faceted: beads, 15mm, two; round crystals, 6mm, four
- Silver findings: jump rings, 4mm, 12; headpins, 2”, 18; ear wires, 1”, two
- Jewelry pliers: chain-nose, round-nose
- Flush cutters
- 1. Insert headpin into bicone; create loop in end of headpin using round-nose pliers. Hold loop with chain-nose pliers and wrap wire several times below loop; cut off excess. Repeat for all beads.
- 2. Open jump ring. Add bicone and attach to ear wire loop; close jump ring.
- 3. Open second jump ring. Add clear and blue round beads. Attach to first jump ring and close.
- 4. Open third jump ring. Add clear and bicone beads. Attach to second jump ring and close.
- 5. Open fourth jump ring. Add clear and blue round beads. Attach to third jump ring and close.
- 6. Open fifth jump ring. Add clear bead, attach to fourth jump ring, and close.
- 7. Open sixth jump ring. Add large blue bead, attach to fifth jump ring, and close.
- 8. Repeat Steps 2-7 for other earring.