Silver Creek Leather Realeather Black Round Craft Lace, 1mm, 26” length
Silver spacer beads with 2mm hole: 4mm, 13; 5mm, three
Gold four-petal bead caps with 2mm hole, 20x15mm, two
Gold findings: cord coil ends with 3mm internal diameter, two; jump rings, 6mm, two; magnetic clasp
1. Cut cord into four 6-1/2" lengths. Gather ends and insert all four into one cord coil end. See Photo 1.
2. Flatten last ring of coil around cords to secure them. See Photo 2.
3. String bead cap onto cords from outside and slide along length to just past half way. See Photo 3.
4. On first cord, string 4mm bead, 5mm bead and two 4mm beads. On second cord, string three 4mm beads and 5mm bead. On third cord, string three 4mm beads. On fourth cord, string two 4mm, 5mm, and two 4mm beads. Slide all beads to center of bracelet. See Photo 4.
5. Insert three of four cords into bead cap from inside. Trim end of fourth cord to point to help insert through hole. Insert fourth cord into hole. When cord tip is visible, grip with pliers and pull through to outside. Slide bead cap along cords until it cups spacer beads. See Photo 5.
6. Insert cords into second coil end and flatten to secure as in Step 2.
7. Attach one half of clasp to each end of bracelet with jump rings. See Photo 6.