Beading / Jewelry
Kendra Necklace & Bracelet Set
sizes: necklace, 12" with 3" focal; bracelet, 5-1/2"
- Cousin Jewelry Basics Silver Components: Circular Flower Connectors, six; Square Flower Connectors, seven; Oval Link Chain, 9” length; Tassel Accent
- Cousin Jewelry Basics: Purple Glass/Metal Bead Cluster Mix, Purple Gemstone Beads
- Cousin Jewelry Basics Silver Findings: Jump Rings, 6mm; Toggle Clasps, two; Eye Pins
- Pliers: needle-nose, round-nose
- Wire cutters
- 1. Cut 4-1/2" length of chain using wire cutters. Attach 6mm jump ring to each end of each chain length.
- 2. Connect toggle clasp to one end of chain length. Connect circular flower connector to other end of chain.
- 3. Make two e-bead/purple gemstone/e-bead beaded links and two purple gemstone beaded links using eyepins and pliers; turn loop on end. Trim ends using wire cutters.
- 4. Link e-bead/gemstone bead link to flower connector. Attach flower connector to other end of beaded link.
- 5. Using 6mm jump ring, gather four pre-made bead drops (from cluster mix) together with flower connector; attach to flower connector from previous step.
- 6. Attach purple gemstone link to other end of flower connector from Step 5.
- 7. Repeat Steps 1-6 for other side of necklace.
- 8. Use 6mm jump ring to link two purple gemstone links together. Attach two pre-made drops onto jump ring.
- 9. Use 6mm jump ring to attach tassel pendant and four pre-made bead drops to center jump ring on necklace.
- 1. Remove jump rings from pre-made bead drops (from cluster mix).
- 2. Link seven square flower connectors together into one long length using jump rings.
- 3. Attach 6mm jump ring to loops at end of each connector.
- 4. Use 4mm jump ring to link two jump rings together. Attach one end of toggle using additional 4mm jump ring. Repeat this step for other side of bracelet.
- 5. Use pliers to open jump ring between each connector; slide on four pre-made bead drops. Close jump ring. Repeat for remaining 11 jump rings between connectors. For noticeable pattern, group similar beads together.