Czech glass foil leaves, two (or an assortment of crystal beads and vintage jewelry bits)
Antique brass toggle closure set
Antique brass eye pins and head pins, 2” long
Pliers: round-nose; wire cutting
1. Determine desired necklace length. With two focal points, this necklace style benefits from a longer length, between 18" and 24" long. Use wire cutting pliers to separate or cut chain links to desired length.
2. Use roundnose pliers to open jump rings and attach toggle closure piece to each chain end. Tighten jump rings.
3. Use eye pin and simple wire wrapping technique to attach skeleton key to middle of chain link.
4. On either side of key, use eye pins or head pins as needed to affix vintage jewelry bits and glass leaves or crystal beads to chain.
5. From center of necklace and key pendant, measure approximately 6" up and attach glass foil leaf and vintage bauble.
6. Cut ribbon length in half. Tie one piece onto chain next to key pendant and remaining length 6" up where second, smaller focal pieces are affixed.