large freezer bag, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. On covered work surface, mix small quantity of Claycrete in freezer bag following manufacturer's instructions. Make thick/dry paste rather than wet one. Pinch small 1" pieces of Claycrete and roll into small egg shapes. Roll approximately eight egg shapes. Set aside to dry.
2. When almost dry, use needle tool to make small hole through length of each egg shape. If eggs are too dry, use small drill to drill hole.
3. Apply two coats of gesso on eggs to seal. Let dry.
4. Decorate eggs using acrylic paints. Add stripes, polka dots, and other designs as desired. Let dry between each color application.
5. When eggs are completing dry, apply two coats of varnish. Let dry.
6. Thread egg beads onto beading elastic, alternating with spacer beads to make bracelet 7" long. Adjust size as needed. Knot ends.
1. Create a long matching necklace following same instructions above.