1. Use Floral mold to create 40 leaves in various colors using Earth Tones variety pack.
2. Make hole in each leaf large enough to pass jump ring through using toothpick. Let leaves air dry overnight.
3. Apply gold pigment ink on leaves for metallic finish using pouncer. Let dry.
4. Insert 10mm jump ring into hole on each leaf. Leave jump rings open.
5. Find center link on 15-3/4" chain length; attach one leaf. Use needle-nose and bent-nose pliers to close jump ring.
6. To right of center leaf, skip one link and attach another leaf. Continue pattern three more times.
7. Repeat Pattern in Step 6 on left side of center link. (Note: The 15-3/4" chain should have nine leaves total.)
8. Find center link for 18-3/4" chain length; attach one leaf. Using pattern in Steps 6 and 7, attach six leaves on either side of center leaf. (Note: 18-3/4" chain should have 13 leaves total.)
9. Find center link for 22-3/4" chain length; attach leaves to links on either side of center link. To right of center link, skip one link and attach leaf. Repeat pattern seven more times. Repeat process on left side of center link. (Note: 22-3/4" chain should have 18 leaves total.)
10. To finish necklace, attach sections of chain from smallest to longest to clasp using 6mm jump rings.
1. When opening jump rings, make sure to twist them open, rather than pull them apart. This ensures that the jump rings keep their round shape when you close them.