Beading / Jewelry
Secret Garden Beaded Bracelet
Capture the beauty of a summer garden in full bloom with an easy-breezy beaded bracelet.
- Ruby Czech glass bell-shaped flower beads, center-drilled, 8mm, 25
- Swarovski Faceted Crystal Bicone Beads, assorted colors, 50
- Blue Moon Beads Sterling-Plated Chain, medium wide cable, 7” length
- Sterling silver headpins, 22-gauge, 1” long, 25
- Silver jump ring
- Lobster clasp
- 1. Place two different colored bicone beads on a headpin. Place a bell-shaped flower bead on the headpin so the opening of the bell faces the beads.
- 2. Push the beads all the way down until they rest on the end of the headpin. Bend the wire 90° where it exits the top of the bell-shaped flower bead. Grab the bend wire at the very tip with the round-nose pliers. Rotate the pliers to curl the wire into a complete loop. (Note: You may need to reposition the pliers halfway through.)
Steps 1 and 2
- 3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to make a total of 25 beaded flower headpins.
- 4. To attach each flower to the chain, open the wire loop at the top of each flower with the round-nose pliers. Hook the wire through a link in the chain then close the loop again. Continue adding the flowers to links in the chain, making sure they are evenly spaced. Leave a 1/2" tail on one end of the chain.
- 5. To finish the bracelet, attach the lobster clasp to the other end of the chain using a jump ring.