Beading / Jewelry
Party Light Earrings
Cousin Creative Ambassador, for Prima Bead
- Cousin Corp. Crystazzi: Black Satin Bicones, 4mm, 20; Clear Rounds, 4mm, eight
- Cousin Corp. Jewelry Basics: Antiqued Gold Findings Starter Pack; Gold Half Moon Chandeliers, two; Black Spike Charms, 34x5mm, six; Antique Gold Link Chain, 7mm; Black Open/Close Jump Rings, 4/6mm
- Cousin Corp. Black Link Chain, 4mm
- Cousin Corp. Rebel Shine Gold/Crystal Rhinestone Chain, 12” length
- Cousin Corp. Tool Basics 3-in-1 Tool
- 1. Cut eight 10-link sections from rhinestone chain. Cut four 16-link sections from black chain. Cut two 15-link sections from antique gold chain.
- 2. Make four crystal dangles by stringing clear round bead, three black bicones, clear round bead, and two black bicones onto headpins from starter pack. Form simple loop at top of each headpin.
- 3. Attach 4mm black jump rings to six black spike charms and four sections of black chain. Starting in first space, attach first spike. Skip next space to left; attach section of black chain. Attach next spike to very next space. Repeat for right side of center of half moon. See Photo 1 and Photo 2.
- 4. Attach connectors to rhinestone chains. Attach 4mm antique jump rings from starter pack to connectors of chain. Attach rhinestone chain lengths to each side of center spike. Attach next length of rhinestone chain to left of left spike and then to right of right spike. See Photo 3.
- 5. Attach crystal dangle to last loop of half moon on either side. See Photo 4.
- 6. Attach antique gold chain using 4mm jump ring to last loop on half moon. (Note: This is same loop as crystal dangles.) Find center point of chain; attach ear wire to link. See Photo 5.
- 7. Repeat Steps 3-6 to create other earring.