Beading / Jewelry
- Green with poinsettia flower lampwork glass beads, 12mm, two
- Swarovski Light Siam Crystal Bicones, 6mm, four
- Gold daisy spacers, 6mm, four
- Gold findings: head pins, 2”, two; lever back earring findings, one pair
- Bent-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- 1. Slide crystal, daisy spacer, green lampwork bead, daisy spacer, and crystal onto one head pin.
- 2. Use round-nose and bent-nose pliers to create wrapped loop on end; cut excess wire from head pin using wire cutters.
- 3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to create second earring component.
- 4. Use round-nose pliers to open loop on bottom of lever back finding; attach earring component and close loop. Repeat for other earring.
- 1. Create a matching bracelet or necklace by using a similar crystal, daisy spacer, lampwork bead, daisy spacer, crystal pattern.