Glass beads: assorted pink and green; pink and green wire-wrapped glass luster
Seed and E beads: pink; green
Pearl beads, 4mm
Silver clip charms: heart; love
Silver findings: “S” Clasp; jump rings, 7mm
1. Cut 15" cord length. Thread cord through heart clip; knot at clip, so heart hangs at center of necklace.
2. String assorted glass and pearl beads on both sides of heart. Either place beads on top of each other or knot between beads. At any point, use jump rings to attach "love" charm and wire-wrapped beads to necklace. When there is only 3" cord length left at end of beads, fold cord approximately 3/4" from last bead and knot to form loop. Trim cord end 1/8" to 1/4" past knot.
3. To attach new cord length, insert cord end through loop and knot, forming another loop. Trim cord end 1/8" to 1/4" past knot. String seed beads, E beads, or single glass bead onto cord before knotting loop to make beaded loops.
4. When necklace measures 9" on both sides of heart, make loops in cord at ends of beads, inserting cord on one side through "S" hook before tying loop. Trim cord ends 1/8" to 1/4" past knots. Attach "S" hook to loop on opposite side of necklace to close.
1. For a different look and variation, use silk ribbon instead of cording. Thread large-hole beads or charms along ribbon length.