Pattern - Duct Tape Fashion Accessories
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from craft foam.
- 2. Create long chain of tape for both belt and bracelet. For each link on belt, cut 2-1/2" square. Fold top two corners down toward each other to make arrow shape. Make another link and wrap around first link, overlapping edges. Add as many links as needed for belt length. For bracelet, alternate eight Electric Blue links with eight Blue Surf links. Tuck last link into first link when completed. Spot glue using tacky glue.
- 3. Press rhinestone on each solid blue link on bracelet. Spot glue if needed using tacky glue. Let dry. Adhere paper flower on white craft foam flower; adhere on center of bracelet using tacky glue. Let dry.
- 4. To allow belt to easily open and close, cut 3" strip of hook-and-loop fastener. Attach one side of hook-and-loop fastener to one end of belt and other side of hook and loop fastener to other end of belt. Using tacky glue, adhere paper flower on white craft foam circle; adhere circle on center of blue craft foam flower. Adhere layered flower on end of belt for buckle. Let dry.
- 5. For headband, wrap Electric Blue tape around headband. Adhere three paper flowers evenly spaced on headband. Press blue rhinestones between flowers; spot glue using tacky glue. Let dry.
- 1. For ease in cutting tape, use scissors to cut tiny slit on end and tear using hands.